Monday, January 9, 2012

Using the 'FORMAT PAINTER' tool for interactive WORD documents

I use the FORMAT PAINTER tool almost every time I create a WORD document.  It saves me countless hours when it comes to formatting.

  • When our classrooms were equipped with data projectors, I came up with a rather simple technique that lets me create an 'interactive' WORD document on the fly, literally in seconds, which I can print out for a paper-based material and then check 'interactively' using the data projector.  
  • If I want to save on paper, I can just use the worksheet right on the data projector 'on the fly' -- which really appears to me, as I fly by the seat of my pants quite often when it comes to technology. :)

I just created a simple demonstration of how I use this as a short video:


No comments:

Post a Comment