Friday, October 14, 2011

full time instrument: Follow me on twitter!I am not a new twitter user...

Not sure how many of you use TWITTER, but if you do and wonder how it could be used in teaching, this is a really nice find by Buket Cam, one of the teachers-in-training in the ELT programme at METU that I follow.  If you have no idea about TWITTER and are curious, then this is a good introduction. 
I've been trying to use TWITTER for a couple of years now--I have been making use of it to build my personal learning network, but I haven't yet been effective in using it in teaching. The video that Buket found gives me some inspiration to keep trying. :) If you have experiences to share about your use of social media in general, or TWITTER in specific, please comment. Here is the link to Buket's post.

full time instrument: Follow me on twitter!

I am not a new twitter user...
: Follow me on twitter ! I am not a new twitter user. Actually, I want to make a list about why I use Twitter. * It is easy to get news al...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's all very well, all that hectic keeping up with the latest - but when do you actually find time for teachng? I have enough trouble following the blog and my emails..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dindy, in fact, social media allows me to keep abreast of what's happening in a very efficient manner. It can actually save time by making it easy to follow people I am interested in, and often gives me ideas or tips that can save a lot of time in the long term. But it is a matter of getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete